This is the official site of Skyline's CLUB MED. Use it to keep track of meetings, important info, and upcoming events. Check the Announcements section below for the most recent updates! Missed a meeting? Check the Meeting Minutes section for meeting minutes and useful PowerPoints given during the meetings. General membership meetings will be held via Zoom on Wednesday afternoons from 3 to 4.
- In order to join meetings, please click the link found here, and click the CLUB MED logo at the top of the page.
- Club dues are $50. They can be paid online through the Pay Fees and Fines tab on the ISD website.
- Membership application can be found here.
- Join the Facebook group here.
- If you happen to take any pictures in Sports Med or CLUB MED, please send them to our historian, Joshua B.
- Click HERE for more info on HOSA.
- Please be mindful of our member expectations. Act responsibly, respectfully, and have fun.
- If you are interested in learning about different careers in healthcare, click the flyer here for more information about the event Sound Careers in Healthcare!
- Congrats to those who placed at SLC!
- ILC will take place from June 23rd-26th through a VIRTUAL format. More information can be found here.
More information will be given at a later point.
- Members, please read through the CLUB MED Constitution to familiarize yourself with our goals and purposes.
"The Issaquah School District reserves the right to remove any user-generated content it deems inappropriate or not relevant to the topic of the forum. This includes language that has obscene language or sexual content, threatens or defames any person or organization, violates the legal ownership interest of another party, supports or opposes political candidates or ballot propositions, promotes illegal activity, promotes commercial services or products, or is not topically related to the particular posting, or contains contents that promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation. The District will not, however, remove otherwise permissible comments based on viewpoint. Anycontent posted to this site may be subject to public disclosure under the Washington State Public Records Act, ch. 42.56 RCW."